Wednesday, November 7, 2007

The Omega Meme... Answers

1. My favorite TV show is.......(explain why)
My favorite show is Hannah Montana. I love it because it is funny and I can relate to it.


2. My favorite meal is...... (explain the meal in detail)
My favorite meal is Chicken Nuggets, French Fries, and Pasta. I love the Chicken Nuggets because they are so soft and tasty, the French Fries are salty and really good, lastly the Pasta gives it a tomato-ish flavor. I also love any Mexican food because it's spicy AND still tolerable to eat (without me running in circles yelling "ooh aah! water! water!).

3. My favorite non school activity is...... (explain why but do not give specific names that can identify you)
I love going on the computer... but that's not exactly an activity! SO... I guess that I like to hang out with my friends and play my Wii. The Wii usually gets us active and we still have fun. We love to just see who can beat the bald guy in Wii Tennis. I also love to shop! Shopping teaches me to use the skills I learn in math so I get the best deal. Also, I learn how to be a wise spender and still enjoy the shopping without limiting myself to just looking at what I can buy.


4. Someone I look up to is....... (explain why)
I look up to my parents and Miley Cyrus. I look up to my parents because they teach me to live my life the best ways possible. They also teach me to be a good person. They raised me to work to achieve what I want. I admire Miley Cyrus because she may be a celebrity, but she is a normal girl at heart. In award shows she acts the way I would if I won an award. She also is a good person. She isn't like most celebrities and getting herself into trouble.


5. My goal for the future is.....
I want to be a writer and a scientist/computer programmer. But, I'm still not 100% sure!



6. In the first hour after school I usually do...... (explain why but do not give specific events or names that can identify you)
I eat for a half hour and watch TV while I eat. For the remaining 30 minutes I get a start on homework. I eat and watch TV to relax and loosen up. I get a start on HW pretty early because it usually takes a while for me to jump in to work mode to do my best!

No comments: